Now that I’ve survived September, it’s time to look forward to this Fall’s upcoming Professional Development events I’ll be attending and/or presenting at:
- October 24 and 25 – MassCUE, Foxborough, MA. I’ll be running two hour-long sessions, one on using the iPad for creation in the elementary setting, and a joint session with Laura about our work to create a combined Library & Technology Center at our school. Costs money.
- October 27 – Edcamp Seacoast, Portsmouth, NH. Yay more Edcamps in New England! Free!
- November 3 – Edcamp RI, Providence, RI. Double yay! Still free!
- November 4 – Google Apps for Education New England Summit, Burlington, MA. I’ll be running a session as a model lesson for how I introduce Google Docs to my elementary students. Costs money, but use promo code INVITE for $50 off or INVITEGROUP for an additional $10 off group registrations
- November 28 and 29 -Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference, Manchester, NH. This will be my first time attending, and I’ve heard plenty of good things. Running the same sessions as at MassCUE, except the iPad Creation session will be a three-hour workshop. Costs money.
- December 1 – Edcamp NJ, North Brunswick, NJ. This isn’t a definite yet, but I’d certainly love to see the PA/NY/NJ crowd that will be at this event. Edcamp:Money::Willy:Free.